Link's Quest Chapter 1 Link's Quest Chapter 1

Cool!

Wow Really nice HerooFlash!
i loved the sprite movement! and everything.=)
can't wait till the next part! X3

Heroofflash responds:

Thanks! Also Cat Office chapter 2 is coming soon enough.

Kk Versus Ff-the Fight Kk Versus Ff-the Fight

Awesome!

Wow Snipper64 That was Truly Amazing! I loved it! the animation was very smooth and the music was well chosen!! awesomeness!! please Make another! =D
and congates on the Prize! <3 yays!

VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario VZ Series:Luigi VZ Mario

Hmmm

Well I thought it was Cool! nice infact. Also the sprites aren't those from Mugen? hmmmm i think right? but anyway it was Cool! i Liked it. =3 but i think it was kinda to short......I give 4/5 and a 9/10 for all your hard work! because i know stuff like this isn't easy, infact it can get a bit stressful at times. so this is what i give. keep it up im sure you can become very famous for this i beleve in you! =D

Kodo - Into The Kirby Kodo - Into The Kirby

nice!

hey, nice video! i see you got fourth place but where's the troufe?(i know i spelled that wrong.XP) did Ng change that or somthing? I only see a 2nd and 1st place now. it's been a while since i've been on here so im aware of the new changes. also thanks for showing such a wonderful video. it was very welcoming.=D well gota go See yah!

Xanadu32 responds:

there was a spam attack last night. the 3rd, 4th, and 5th places were malicious spam files. they were promptly deleted and I was bumped up from 7th to 4th like it was supposed to be. I hope they will still give me the trophy..... hope....

Sonic Star Wars trailer Sonic Star Wars trailer

WAHOO!

Wow SonicmcBob That was (Pur) Awesomeness!! =D
LOved it I REally Can't wait till this comes out!
now this was a trailer. it Really got me in the mood.
So thanks for that! Can't Wait! and good luck on it!

sonicmcbob responds:

THANKX

Ukiki Move your body Ukiki Move your body

Well....=/

I have to say, It was ok.=p
but, I thought it was too simple. The music was great though. I enjoyed it alot.=D
Maybe you should of added a bit more of a scenery to get the audiances a bit more excited. you know, not only for them to enjoy the video, but to feel the music as well.
maybe instead of only having the two monkeys dancing. you could of brought even more. like make a background of other mokneys noticeing these two dancing. then after awhile, one start's to tap his foot. then before you know it!
he start's to dance. Following along with that, The other monkeys start to dance as well. but, this is just y opinion what you could have done to make this video more exciting. But, yah, Like i said. I enjoyed it. =)
So I give a 9/10 For you har work. And a 5/5 as well. Good Luck on your other Projects! XD

RareKirbyStarBall2 responds:

Yeah Yoshi-1up is Voice acting on my new flash coming up. He was busy playing a game so i was waiting for him and got bored so i made this XD. thanx dude!

Sonic and Mario ep: 1 Sonic and Mario ep: 1

EPIC!!

WOW! That WAS SO COOL!!! OH MY GOSH!!
THIS WAS EXEMEMLY EPIC SOINCMCBOB!!
FAV AND 5/5!
AND CONGRATES FOR GETTING 5th place too! =D

Dear Sister Dear Sister

hey

This Was Pretty Funny Lol I liked it.
But, I must say, This video may not meet other people's standards, But, I know you tried your best on it. And I know you put a a lot of effort into it as well. =)
So I will Give a 9 because I liked it. XD Also 5/5 Stars. I thank you for you hard work.
And I Know you can Make a lot more Astonishing vid's in the future. =D

Well Gotta Go! I hope you have an extraordinary Day!

Pick Up: Act 2 Pick Up: Act 2

Cool!

Wow the animation was just very amazing!!
Loved it!

SSC ep: 5 season finale SSC ep: 5 season finale

Wow Cool!!

That was Awesome and so Cool!
*sniff,Sniff*........it sad That shadow did though......

sonicmcbob responds: